Error: Automation Server can't create object
If you are using MS Internet Explorer to access our Interactive Assessments (aka SCORM files) and have seen a similar error to the one above or the Interactive Assessments are not functioning correctly, please follow the steps below before contacting support.
1) In MS Internet Explorer 11 click the tools icon, which looks like a cog, located towards the top right corner of the web browser window. Alternatively, hit the ALT and X keys together on your keyboard.
2) Click 'Internet options'.
3) Within 'Internet Options' click the 'Security' tab.
4) Under 'Select a zone to view or change security settings.', click the 'Trusted sites' tick icon.
5) To add Gold Edge Training websites to your 'trusted sites zone', click the 'Sites' button.
6) Deselect the check box beside the text 'Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone'.
7) Under 'Add this website to the zone:' type or copy and paste the following;
8) Click the 'Add' button to add the entry to the list of trusted sites and then click the 'Close' button.
9) Click the 'Custom level...' button to open the Internet Options: Security Settings - Trusted Sites Zone' dialogue box
10) Scroll down to find the entry: 'Initialize and script Active X controls not marked as safe for scripting'
11) Ensure the 'Enable' radio button is checked and then click the 'OK' button to confirm.
12) Finally, close all MS Internet Explorer windows/tabs before checking if the issue has been resolved.