If you have registered with us using either a Hotmail, MSN Hotmail, Windows Live Hotmail or Outlook.com email account you may not have received emails from us, as they could be delivered to your 'Junk' folder. In addition, if you do not normally access your Outlook.com email account using the web-based interface, it is possible you have not accessed the Junk folder for some time and therefore have not yet realised this was happening.
To prevent emails sent from Gold Edge Training being delivered to your 'Junk' folder you must add our domain name to your 'Safe senders' list;
- Login to Outlook.com
- Click the cog icon near the upper right corner to reveal the settings menu
- Click 'View all Outlook settings' in the settings menu
- Click 'Email' on the left side to reveal a list of email sub-options
- Click 'Junk email'
- Under 'Safe senders and domains', click the 'Add' button
- In the text box, type: goldedgetraining.co.uk
- Press return/enter to add our domain to your 'Safe senders' list
- Make sure you click the 'Save' button before leaving/closing the page.